Gary Lin is a Project Manager at Touchstone, where he is responsible for project implementation, construction execution and delivery.
Prior to Touchstone, Gary worked for CBRE and Mortenson Construction, where he successfully managed projects from inception to move-in. Gary’s experience in the real estate industry includes healthcare, historic renovation, education, and high-rise multifamily projects. Notable client representation includes large non-profit, industrial manufacturing, Fortune 500 companies and rapid-growth technology start ups.
Gary’s construction background and experience representing investor, tenant, and developer roles provides a unique perspective in solving complex issues and delivering mutually beneficial results for all stakeholders.
- University of Washington, B.S. Construction Management, 2006
- University of Washington, Minor in Architectural Studies, 2006
Professional and Community Activities
- Associate DBIATM Professional, Design Build Institute of America
- LEED® Accredited Professional, U. S. Green Building Council
- Member, NAIOP
- Member, CoreNet
- Member, Lean Construction Institute
- Change Fellow Mentor, Construction for Change