Joe Polito is a Senior Development Manager at Touchstone where he identifies development and investment opportunities and manages multiple aspects of Touchstone’s projects, including feasibility, acquisition, concepting and design, capitalization, financing, leasing, marketing, asset management, and dispositions. Joe also works directly with the Executive Management team in strategic decision-making.
A licensed attorney in the state of Washington, Joe began his career as a commercial real estate broker in suburban Detroit. Locally, Joe is heavily involved in the real estate community and volunteers with many organizations.
- University of Michigan, B.A. Economics, 2004
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2009
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, ULI Seattle Next 10 Advisory Committee
- Member, ULI Autonomous Vehicle Research Group
- Board Member, Seattle Metropolitan Improvement District
- Member, University of Washington Commercial Real Estate Certificate Advisory Committee
- Member, ULI Northwest
- Member, NAIOP
- Past Board Member, Haiti Babi
- Student Mentor – Seattle University Law School
- Student Mentor – UW Masters in Real Estate Program