Kristin Jensen is Vice President of Development for Touchstone and oversees the execution of projects from concept through completion. She is responsible for analyzing tenant market demand, construction feasibility, financial performance, value generation, and exit strategy while providing a seamless delivery to tenants.
Kristin joined Touchstone in 2010, bringing to the team over 17 years of experience in commercial real estate, as well as strong management and leadership skills. Prior to that, she was a Principal at Tarragon, where she was responsible for retail and mixed-use development including Kent Station, a public-private urban redevelopment in the heart of the City of Kent. Kristin also spent six years at Quadrant Corporation developing office buildings, office parks and build-to-suit projects for companies such as Capital One Financial, DeVry University and Weyerhaeuser.
- Washington State University, S. Architecture, 1993
- Awards: Alpha Rho Chi award for Leadership, 1993; Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honor Society)
- AIAS President, 1992–1993
- University of Washington Foster School of Business, The Management Program, 2003
Professional and Community Activities
- Board Member and President Elect, NAIOP Washington
- Board Member, Economic Development Council of Seattle and King County
- Member, CREW
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Troop Leader, Girl Scouts of Western Washington
- Board Member, RHS Girls Golf Booster Club