Troy Black brings over 20 years of real estate finance and accounting experience to his role as Chief Financial Officer of URG and Touchstone, where he is responsible for the financial strategy and operations of both companies.
Prior to Touchstone, Troy worked at Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Company in various leadership positions across commercial development, financial operations, strategic planning, and asset management. He began his career in public accounting with Deloitte and is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Duke University, A.B. Economics
- University of Washington, MBA Finance and Accounting
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Seattle Society of Chartered Financial Analysts
- Member, Washington State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, NAIOP, Washington
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI), Seattle Council
- Endurance competition—Ironman Triathlete, Boston Marathon Competitor
- Option pricing / Trading strategies